Date added: 24.10.2018
Locations: Valka | Aluksne
The Assembler is responsible for assembly of electrical components. Interprets manufacturing information documents in order to assemble or modify components.
- 2-shift model | 8 hrs daily, +60min. breaks
- Monday to Sunday - 06:00h to 24:00h
- Conduct mechanical assembly of components and metal parts using various tools including pneumatic and hand tools.
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge/experience using hand tools.
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Basic ability to read product drawings would be an asset.
• Full Time stable position
• Company focused on Integrity, Entrepreneurship, Humility, Respect and Self-Actualization
• Be a valued member of the Team
• Servicing the international automotive industry
• Company working for globally recognized brands
• Working with specialized and well trained Engineering team
• Working in accessible Valka or Aluksne location
If you are living in the Valka or Aluksne area with strong interest for assembly work send us your resume today
send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 64 707 881 for more details