Key Account Manager
Date added: 01.11.2018
This role is work as an Key Account Manager managing the existing client base and helping them with all project / product related requests.
- 1-shift model | 8 hrs daily, +60min. breaks
- Monday to Friday - flexible between 07:00h
Area of responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to meet target orders
- Initiate, develop and grow relationships with new and current clients
- Maintain and manage stock levels working closely with production locations, purchasing and clients.
- Analyzing the market and devising strategies for generating new business
- Negotiates vendor contracts and maintains ongoing relationships with vendors
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Organized and able to multi-task
• Able to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
• Flexibility to work extended hours as needed
• Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work alone on a broad variety of projects as well as establishing and maintaining strong working relationships within all levels of the Organization
• Demonstrated ability to deliver effective results and meet tight deadlines and targets
• Good english skills, both written and spoken
• German skills are your advantage